I want this website to be as easy to use as possible for as many people as possible, no matter what their device, browser, network speed, or ability are.
This website is partially conformant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 at level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
I have done a manual accessibility audit on this website. But, I do not fully understand WCAG so I can not make any claims about whether I actually have met the criterion or not.
See how I did the audit — I Used WCAG 2.1 Quick Reference to Do a Manual Accessibility Audit — Vanza Setia
Anyway, I can make sure that this website:
- Has a color contrast ratio of 11.71:1
- Has valid HTML
- Contains images with alternative text for essential images
- Has descriptive labels for links
- Allows you to view the content in any orientation
- Enables you to zoom in and out
Compatibility with browsers
I built this website to be compatible with:
- Chromium-based browsers such as Google Chrome and Brave: This website is compatible with chromium version 66 to the latest version.
- Firefox-based browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and LibreWolf.
I do not support Internet Explorer.
What I am doing to improve accessibility
I keep learning to gain more knowledge about web accessibility.
As a developer of this website, I will continue to improve its accessibility. I see it as a journey, not a one-and-done thing.
I welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing any part of this website, I will try my best to fix the problem: